Sunday, February 13, 2011

A blessed visitation by the Missionary Image of Our Lady of Guadalupe to our household


Our Household was blessed this Friday to be hosts to a very special guest: the missionary image of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

Two weeks ago I was asked if I would pick up the missionary image and move it down to Worcester and back to Fitchburg. No problem I said, my favorite gym is in Worcester and the time was convenient. I had no idea what I was saying yes to! I first started to get a sense of what I was getting into, when people started calling to ask if they could visit her, or to ask when I would be moving her around.

Wow! People were really interested in this, and for good reason too! Someone else has done a very good job blogging on the subject of the missionary image so I will point you to: http://knowyourcatholicfaith.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-known-facts-about-our-lady-of.html.

However, I will add to this page, that when our lady visited our house, it was a night of grace! Mary filled each one of our family members with grace and increased our faith. Thank you Mary for blessing our house.

For more information I recommend: http://2secondsfaster.com/2008/12/our-lady-of-guadalupe-the-tilma/

No comments: